The Wood Fire Handbook will teach you the best way to approach wood fires in a way that suits your lifestyle, resources and surroundings.This beautifully detailed book is a practical guide to everything you need to know about creating the perfect wood fire, indoors or out.Discover the wider benefits of the wood fire lifestyle, from improving your fireplace to improving your social capital and allow yourself to be inspired to collect your own fuel and build fires for many practical purposes, whether for cooking, for heating or otherwise.
The Wood Fire Handbook will teach you:
- The best types of wood to burn, from Alder to Hawthorn
- How to split logs and chop wood safely and economically
- How to store and season your firewood
- Creating the perfect woodstore, as practical as it is beautiful
- How to lay and tend a fire, from lighting to clearing the ashes
- Choosing wood for scent, such as spicy Bay wood, to the homely scent of Ash, or sweet Fruitwood
- Cooking on an open fire
- Campfire styles, tools, and safety
We dispatch daily from the UK and all standard delivery orders are sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class post. Expedited orders are sent by DPD or Royal Mail 24hr signed for service. Orders received before 2:00pm will be dispatched the same working day.
Free UK Delivery
Royal Mail 2nd Class
|3-5 Working Days||Free|
Next Working Day
(Orders by 2pm)
|Standard Delivery||5-7 Working Days||£6.99 per item|
Rest of the World Orders
|Standard Delivery||7-10 Working Days||£9.99 per item|
If you would like to purchase a large quantity of items, please contact us for a tailored delivery quote.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.