- Scale: 1.5 miles to 1 inch = 1:100,000 (Northern Scotland: 3 miles to 1 inch = 1:200,000)
- Over 3,000 approved campsites located, plus useful advice from the Camping and Caravanning Club
- Includes essential information for caravanning motorists: 6290 bridge height limits, 1477 bridge weight limits and 256 bridge width limits
- No other road atlas of Britain offers this level of detail and clarity
- Britain's best road mapping in a great spiral format
- Every street in Britain marked on the maps
- Over 3000 main roads named
- 100 indexed town-centre maps plus approaches to 12 major urban areas
- Super-detailed 6-page route-planning section
- Exceptional road detail, from motorways to country lanes, with every junction, roundabout and slip-road shown
- Thousands of individually named farms, houses and hamlets
- 416 pages
Philip's Navigator Camping and Caravanning Atlas of Britain includes a special feature by The Friendly Club, which is packed with essential camping and caravanning information.
We dispatch daily from the UK and all standard delivery orders are sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class post. Expedited orders are sent by DPD or Royal Mail 24hr signed for service. Orders received before 2:00pm will be dispatched the same working day.
Free UK Delivery
Royal Mail 2nd Class
|2-4 Working Days||Free|
Royal Mail Signed For
Next Working Day
(Orders by 2pm)
|Standard Delivery||5-7 Working Days||£6.99 per item|
Rest of the World Orders
|Standard Delivery||7-10 Working Days||£9.99 per item|
If you would like to purchase a large quantity of items, please contact us for a tailored delivery quote.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.