Cambridge IGCSE™ Additional Maths Student’s Book
Written by an experienced author team, Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Additional Maths Student’s Book provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Additional Mathematics 0606 syllabus, for first teaching from 2018 and examination from 2020.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First exams: 2020. This resource also covers the Cambridge O Level Additional Mathematics 4037 syllabus.
• Cover the entire curriculum with confidence with clear references to what students will learn at the start of every chapter.
• Build upon student’s IGCSE® Mathematics course with exercises designed to test students’ initial understanding and prepare them for Additional Maths content.
• Consolidate understanding with tried and tested questions in extensive practice exercises and detailed worked examples, with hints on how to tackle tricky content.
• Help students to prepare for their examination with a set of exam-style questions at the end of every chapter, plus Cambridge questions from previous papers.
• Support students in developing problem solving skills with flagged questions and a problem-solving in context feature that require students to apply their skills and understanding.
• Emphasise the relevance of maths in the real world with 'Why this chapter matters', showing maths in everyday life or its place in historical developments.
• Deliver a fully international course with international examples, contexts, names, currency and locations. Help English as Second Language learners understand complex mathematical terminology with clear key term definitions, gathered in a glossary.
• Challenge students to stretch their skills and understanding with flagged extension questions in both the practice exercises and the chapter review questions.
• Support students in assessing their own understanding of the content through a progression checklist at the end of every chapter.
• Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back of the book. Examination answers are only available in the Teacher’s Pack.
We Also Recommend
The World of Poldark by Emma Marriott (Hardcover)
Curlew Moon by Mary Colwell (Hardcover)
The Home Stay Guide: Practical advice for Airbnb and homeshare hosts (Paperback)
Off the Clock: Feel Less Busy While Getting More Done (Paperback)