AQA A Level Biology Year 2 Student Book (Paperback)
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: A-level Biology
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
Written by our expert authors for the 2015 AQA specification, this Student Book covers Year 2 of the A-level Biology course. It combines the most detailed explanations with features that build skills in practical work, maths and evaluation. With a clear path of progression, it will prepare you for the demands of A-level and beyond.
This Student Book will:
• prepare you for assessment with key ideas summaries and practice questions designed for the linear course
• build your confidence in tackling the mathematical requirements with worked examples, targeted assignments and a dedicated Maths Skills chapter
• strengthen your practical skills with comprehensive Required Practical sections featuring step-by-step instructions, and advice about how best to avoid common errors
• deepen your understanding of biology and equip you for further study using comprehensive explanations, skills-focused assignments and inspiring real-life contexts
• extend your knowledge and skills with specially designed Stretch and Challenge questions.
We Also Recommend
The World of Poldark by Emma Marriott (Hardcover)
Curlew Moon by Mary Colwell (Hardcover)
The Home Stay Guide: Practical advice for Airbnb and homeshare hosts (Paperback)
Off the Clock: Feel Less Busy While Getting More Done (Paperback)